Friday, July 29, 2016

"Will revising an older baby affect breastfeeding?"

I had a preferred provider revise my 19 month old. He hasn't had any issues continuing to breastfeed, I've never really heard of that as an issue? If anything for many people it helps with the comfort of it. My son had acid reflux and gagged on a lot of things that weren't puréed. He was getting to the point where he would refuse to eat things he liked because he gagged on them, hasn't gagged since revision. His acid reflux is gone. I've also noticed a huge improvement in a few things I didn't even know if would affect, he now sleeps so much better and is a lot less clumsy. He used to fall a lot, say at least 20 times a day. Overnight after revision that stopped, now he hardly falls at all, because he lifts his head up when he runs.
~ DeAnna Reed Preciado 

No comments:

Post a Comment