Friday, December 2, 2016

Sleep issues resolved immediately!!!

My 3 year old was never able to sleep through the night. Mouth breather, snoring in the back of the throat, soak beds with drool, thrash around like a drunk ninja, and sweat ALL night long, even if sleeping with just a diaper, he would wake hair soaked in the morning. Instantly gone after revision. He was revised at 5:00 in the evening. That night he did not snore, sweat, or move. My husband and I stared at him in disbelief for several nights. Looking back it's very worrisome to me that babies sleep like that, it doesn't seem safe. I bed share with my babes and there was noway I even thought about him sleeping away from me. This procedure could have changed him completely. It boggles my mind because he even had an anterior tie, how did no one, me included see that! ~ Amy Miller Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment