Tuesday, November 8, 2016

"Best decision I ever made....."

Best decision I ever made was get this little munchkin revised at 3 days old. My son was 2 before he was revised (not by choice) & through all we had to suffer w/ him We decided not to go down that path if we didn't have to wth her. She had the same level 4 ULT, & type 2 ATT, & I believe b/c we got her revised so early it has made the WORLD of difference. My son has SPD, many many delays in language, gross motor, chewing/swallowing problems... the list goes on. He has been in speech & OT for a year & is FINALLY getting caught up. But this little girl hasn't had ONE SINGLE PROBLEM (as of yet haha). She walked at 9.5 months, eats every single thing I put in front of her, & is Talking at 11 months. I had no clue kids could talk so early, but I teach her a new word almost every other day. It's just the most amazing thing. Ties affect much more than breast feeding, & I'm so so so so sooooooooooooooo thankful we were able to make her life easier than her brother's. They are both awesome kiddos in spite of it all, & today w/ 2 revised kiddos I am able to see the light. GOd bless the doctors that are fighting for us parents w/ kiddos w/ ties!!! ❤️
~ Amy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment