Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wow!

Had my tie released Friday by laser. So far all I can say is wow! My jaw pain has gone away, my neck and shoulder pains have gone. I can raise both arms above my head, I can turn my neck from side to side. My sinuses have been draining like crazy. My middle bottom teeth are also uncrowding a bit. I could feel them moving yesterday. I have not had a headache since Friday. Only downfall is my ears hurt but they have been popping like crazy, and of course my tongue hurts. I have quite the gaping hole under my tongue, but it feels just fine with the odd tylenol or advil. I have been massaging the area and doing the stretches. I went for some craniosacral yesterday and chiropractic adjustment. I slept like the dead last night! Both the chiropractor and massage therapist could tell the difference. I followed up today with the dentist- he thinks it's looking good. I had some concerns wondering if he clipped enough as I don't feel my elevation is as good as it should be, but his tech also looked at it and she said it's good. It will come with more stretching and healing. Not enjoying having to open it back up every morning, but it's been light enough healing that it opens with a good jaw stretch. 

~Melissa Cameron 

No comments:

Post a Comment